The L’Oréal Paris EverPure Deep Moisture Hair Sheet Mask is simply a brilliant idea for fast, easy, and neat hair treatment.
If you’ve endured the hassle of doing traditional home hair treatments, you know how time-consuming and messy they are. Let’s do a comparison….
The Old-Timey Way People Treated Their Hair:
- You hunted down your special clothes, towels, shower cap, plastic wrap, bowls, combs, brushes, stirrers, and all the other stuff you needed to do your hair treatment.
- You mixed up the hair treatment, getting stuff goopy, including your hands and probably the bathroom sink at a minimum.
- You applied the hair treatment, which ran down into your eyes, onto your clothes and into your ears.
- With your goopy hands you attempted to put on your shower cap, wrap towel, plastic wrap, or what have you. More treatment goop ended up splattered around your bathroom in the process.
- You then sat for a long time, maybe hours, waiting for the treatment to work. You couldn’t really do anything worthwhile in the meantime, because of the potential mess. Your hair would continue dripping into your eyes, your wrapped towel would come undone, and you’d be confronted with the pile of brushes, combs, bowls and the like that you needed to clean up.
- Once the time arrived, you unfastened your head wrap, and removed all your gunky clothing which, along with your cleaning towels etc. needed to be laundered separately from your other clothes (because the hair treatment could stain them).
- You then had to attempt to wash the treatment out of your hair. This made a mess of your tub and shower, which now also needed to be cleaned.
- After all that, the treatment probably didn’t do much to improve your hair, if you were honest…
- After the first couple of treatments, your bottle of hair treatment product started to smell off–a little rancid. Due to the hassle of treating your hair, you avoided doing it, so the product got old. But you didn’t want to replace it due to the expense.
Those days can be over for you, Shopping Girl.
L’Oréal‘s EverPure Hair Sheet Mask can change your experience of treating your hair into a rapid seamless step that fits into your normal showering routine. You can even do it away from home, such as at the gym after your workout, or when you’re travelling, without any dread of hassle.
Compare the L’Oréal approach to the above old-school method:
- During your normal shower, shampoo and rinse your hair as usual. (You might want to use one of L’Oréal‘s matching EverPure Shampoos).
- Rip open L’Oréal’s EverPure Hair Sheet Mask packet, remove the pre-treated Mylar-like cap, and put it on your wet hair.
- Five minutes later, remove and toss the cap, rinse your hair. That’s it!
The product is sulfate and paraben free, featuring L’Oréal‘s “color care system” so it won’t harm your hair color, and it’s available in two formulations, one for dry hair, and one for damaged hair. It’s also vegan with no animal products, and not tested on animals.
This nifty new hair treatment product retails for an affordable $3.99. So a Shopping Girl can give it a try without having to invest in an entire bottle of expensive hair treatment product.
Here’s the ingredient list:
Formula 1067917EP – Ever Hair Moisture Wrap Mask (IMINE 161111-23-10) INGREDIENTS: AQUA / WATER / EAU DIMETHICONE GLYCERIN CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE BEHENTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE CETEARYL ALCOHOL STEARYL ALCOHOL CETYL ALCOHOL ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL 1,2-HEXANEDIOL AMODIMETHICONE PARFUM / FRAGRANCE PHENOXYETHANOL LAURETH-23 LAURETH-3 SODIUM CITRATE CITRIC ACID ARGANIA SPINOSA KERNEL OIL CAMELLIA JAPONICA SEED OIL PLUKENETIA VOLUBILIS SEED OIL ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN COUMARIN LINALOOL BENZYL BENZOATE HEXYL CINNAMAL LIMONENE BENZYL ALCOHOL PENTYLENE GLYCOL CITRONELLOL AMYL CINNAMAL CEREUS GRANDIFLORUS FLOWER EXTRACT / CACTUS FLOWER EXTRACT TOCOPHEROL POTASSIUM SORBATE SODIUM BENZOATE FIL CODE D213492/1